This Thing Kicks Butt!

copemech

Small cars usually do not do much for me, yet I had to take a spin in the new Dart we got in. Got to admit I was fully impressed, this thing ROCKS!

This one had the 1.4L turbo motor. I cannot recall the last time I drove anything with that small displacement.

It is POSH!!! Big 8.4 multi function toutch display with a BFG! Thatsa big friggin Garmin!

post-36-0-51819700-1339898766_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-47492900-1339898802_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-33059900-1339898839_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-64327100-1339898952_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-33206400-1339898991_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-24731600-1339899024_thumb.jpg

This is Fiat-tech motor coming to US at 39mpg on the road in the small motor, not bad! And this euro blend is not bad either. Car drives solid and quiet, no junk here! And they put the wheel on the correct side!

Edited by copemech

Copey we just recently updated the 2011 Jeep Wrangler with a 2012 Artic edition with all the goodies and new Pentastar motor! wow what a difference!

Nice, ea! Them Jeeps drive like a Caddy! Ironically, there are still many out there that first rattle out the box want to screw them up with huge lift kits and huge wheels and tires in an effort to make them ride and drive like total crap!!!! :blush::beer:

Fiat = Famous Italian Automotive Travesty...(unless it's a old 124 spyder or a dino !)

Just traded my SX4 in on a Nissan NV1500 , Due to Suzuki's lack of marketing skills , that great little car had about zero resale value by the books . But I squeezed the nissan dealer and got almost what I paid for it in 09 after all the paperwork was done ...

The NV is big as a house and will get paneled and insulated inside like a 70's van for camping at trials events etc. It's got the 4.0 v6 and makes enough power to get tickets and pull anything I'll haul . Did a 900 mile round trip run to a event in NC the other weekend and with my bike and stuff along with both boys and the new puppy (frequent rest area stops !) all inside the van , didn't have a hitch on it then , It averaged out to 22 mpg @ 70mph average . and it's just now starting to freeup/break in . And I've still got a couple of early miata's for daily drivers if the need arises .

Glenn

And Copey in referance to your last statement , I saw a 2012 Honda ridgeline yesterday with 24inch wheels and no-sidewall tires ... Talk about pimpin your ride !!!