French 4 Days "de La Creuse"

I really agree with you, it's a great one. I can remember Laia riding there when she was very young and already impressive ! It's a pity it's impossible now for both of you to ride these 4 Days! But you're timetable must be full of other great moments I guess !

CELINE

Yeh been twice now but only managed to compete in 3 out of 8 days cos wheneva i take a new bike out there something goes drastically wrong!! First year gear box, Second year centre box, Third time lucky this summer!!!

Great trial though, organisers are really friendly, been a great help, cant imagine a summer without the road trip down there!!

Guest tobeee

I rode it in 2003 with a few others from my club, and loved every painful minute! Looooong rides between sections, but that was part of the fun as it covers every possible going from road to rocks (and all the villagers wave as you go past, which is nice!).

I found the sections quite tough, but then I don't ride much these days. Evenings were fun, though punctuated with yawns, as it's not what anyone would call a relaxing weekend!

There is an arena (!) type section at the start/end in the main village, so if your bike gives up, at least you can sit in the sun with a few beers and watch people fall off.

Do it - you won't regret it!

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/enduro/

I first rode this 20 years ago.......bloomin hell that make me feel old.

(last in S2 on a TLR200.....)

Whilst still a great trial, its not what it was. Mainly a 2 lap affair now, figure of eight route around the carpark & your petrol tin IYSWIM.

There are other 3, 4 & 5 day trials in France that are better in many ways, IMHO

The organisers changed a few rules for several years now. You can choose to ride only one lap a day in every route. I agree with you about the problem of petrol that occured for years. But now it's different as you can pay in order to get your petrol especially on last day when the lap is the longest.