Cf Goodies For Sy250?

don t.

We've seen the sharp CF water pump guard Dave posted; how about any other CF stuff for the bike? Dave, it looked as though you also had some CF (or CF look stikkies) on your tank; what about a CF exhaust header heat shield? I'd like to know what's out there for the fellow with the unlimited wallet (not me! :D ) . I haven't really seen any place that lists the goodies available or where they can be found. The Tryals Shop site shows some fancy fork tube/slider guards & anodized flat bash plates. Where is all of the CF stuff hiding out? :o

Ive now fitted the cf water pump guard to my 04 SY250. It was carbon look sticky on my old tank, just thought it looked a bit better. Ive fitted some carbon look fork protectors (cheaper than the real thing !). Im trying to get hold of a carbon cover for the rear exhaust like the works bikes have but im not having much look. Have a look on www.jitsie.com they do quite a few carbon goodies for all bikes. I know all this carbon fibre doesnt make me ride any better but it makes my bike look different ! Hope some of this has helped, Dave.

I am on my third Scorpa, in as many years, and I have yet to keep from denting my silencer.

Although not carbon fiber, if you want to see something sweet for your Scorpa, check out the titanium fork leg protectors on the Tryals Shop website: www.tryalsshop.com

I have had mine about 2 months now and they sure are nice to look at!

• 2 weeks later...

A chap i know who runs an alluminium fab shop is just developing a flat sumpguard for the Scorpa at the moment , to go on sale in the UK.

I will let you know price and availability a soon as he is done. They will be cheaper than , having to import one.

• 3 weeks later...
A  chap i know who runs an alluminium fab shop  is just developing a flat sumpguard for the Scorpa  at the moment , to go on sale in the UK.

I will let you know price and availability a soon as he is done. They will be cheaper than , having to import one.

Any more info on this Marky boy?