Tbm Trials Supplement?

ba baraccus

If only i could find the email i sent to the TBM editor a couple of months ago... that is exactly what i suggested!!! Obviously i wasn't in when they phoned to ask me to join the test team  ;)

No they couldnt get hold of neonsurge or myself either !! :rolleyes:

I thought the Trials test was better than anything I've read in T&MX or either of it's magazines. I expect they would improve if the magazine got off the ground as well. The enduro tests they have produced are excellent guides for the bike buying public. Problem is those that make their living out of selling bikes feel threatened by it and won't support it, so it's going to disappear without trace. TBM may wait until Trialsworld flops and then try again. It's a pity support from ordinary punters was'nt enough to make YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE. a viable proposition.

Just received my copy of the TBM (subscription) magazine with the trials addition and I was very impressed also. The bike test was outstanding and carried out by riders of varying skill levels. It was a fair comparison and I cannot see how a manufacturer could fault the intentions of the test. Each brand has its own pecularities. Each brand has some lacking qualities and many positives. This test fairly evaluated each brand and left the prospective customer an idea of the differences each bike has. From a test like this one can proceed to personally test ride each bike. The manufacturer can see what the average rider feels about his bike and can strive to make some changes to meet customer demand. What a great test. One can only hope that TBM could find some way to continue with the YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE. I think everyone would benefit from an honest approach to the wants and needs of all riders and manufacturers. Congratulations TBM for a very honest and good job! ;)

just got mine yesterday, and I'm very impressed - its the kind of well written compelling reading that you don't find in TMX/DBR/TW ......

i wish TBM all the best with this project

rabie ;)

I noticed in the editorial that they give an E- mail address for feedback. Might be worth dropping them a line of encouragement, so that they think there are enough interested people out there, to make it woth their while continuing with the project. If we don't support it it'l be history in a couple of months.