I've Got A Leak Help Please

andybetarev3

Yeah just been watching them that bloke is good any idea how to bleed the clutch? Can't find a video for that

Cheers

Clutch is usually easy to bleed. Just take of the cap on the master reservoir and pump/"fiddle" with the clutch lever until all air is gone. Make sure the reservoir are the highest point in the system.

If this isnt enough, you may open the bleeding screw on the clutch cover to let fluid run through.

Make sure you use the right type of fluid. Green cap = Hydraulic oil. "normal"cap = Brake fluid

Cant remember if 2005 or 2006 was first year with hydraulic oil.

-Jan

I like to reverse bleed my brakes and or clutches, but some never have to do it that way...

bleed just like you do a car, pump the appropriate lever, then while you hold pressure, open bleed nipple on slave end of the line, watch it spurt out, close nipple, pump again, repeat until satisfied....

if you use a syringe carefully you can push the fluid, from bleeding nipple up into the reservoir. YES, there is an obvious trick to not introduce air of course, and if you cannot figure that one out, I suggest you take it to a dealer/mechanic/buddy.

Edited by sting32