Jcm323

stuarty70

cant remeber to be honest, but we traveled down to peter quin to buy a beta and he had ths jcm sitting ,he convinced us it was the latest tool and we bought it, looked trick and went ok, i have no idea what its worth, frame no is 43j i think will have to double check as my father painted it blue for some reason,

cant remeber to be honest, but we traveled down to peter quin to buy a beta and he had ths jcm sitting ,he convinced us it was the latest tool and we bought it, looked trick and went ok, i have no idea what its worth, frame no is 43j i think will have to double check as my father painted it blue for some reason,

my clubman has a blue frame thats what they were painted standard

That's how I remember it, the 323 was out first with the red frame, the 240 followed with the blue frame.

I had a 323 from Robinsons in Rochdale, tested one at Back Cowm quarry and bought it. It was my first mono. Really wanted a TY Yam but couldn't afford one and Robinsons were pushing the JCM so got a deal on it.

The 323 had a lovely motor and wasn't a bad bike actually, although memory a bit hazy now on the finer points. The shock went but they replaced it no problem but eventually it got traded for a new TY Mono when I could afford one. Not with Robinsons though, those barstewards wouldn't have it back and kept making up all sorts of excuses about not having any TY monos available. That was the last I ever dealt with them.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all sorry for not replying sooner I have 1 of the first batch of jcm323 there was 39 made. None sold in uk as no dealer was around. If you think you have a early modal a quick way to check is can you start it in gear? If so than its a second production my bike has to be in n before the kick start is engaged, as for the rear damper I got a recon one from Joel in France and he told me how to use it correctly and it's been bang on, 12 to 14 bar pressure and use a mountain bike pump to adjust the pressure only pump the damper up with the wheel off the floor. Joel still has some parts for the 323 and wants to keep them going, I rode my 323 in France last year at Joel's arbecey trial had a great time.

• 2 months later...