Tlm 200

nzpeterb

Hi all,

Thought I would try a post here. I had previously posted this question in the aircooled mono section.

I have just purchased a TLM200 which has a tired motor.

I am looking for a parts book either scanned or a hard copy to be sure when I strip the engine that I am ordering the correct parts.

No dealers in my area have a parts book despite a few being bought into the country by Honda.

Any help appreciated.

Peter.

this question has been asked several times over the last 5 years in this forum and none have recieved replies. If you have a source for parts that you are going to order from then i'd go direct to them.

in the uk david silver has all the stuff that is available and thee staff are really knowledgable.. they ve dug out loads of stuff recently for my 1975 honda. i'd alos give this site a look they have plenty of pattern stuff and if they list it they hold it http://www.bitzforbikes.co.uk/Honda_Off_Road/TLM_220/RJ_88

happy hunting

• 1 month later...

Im in the process of stripping and changing mains on mine at the minute, bottom end seems to be the same as mtx125, bought a cheap mtx gasket set and gaskets fit bottom end of tlm.

If you need any info pics etc while its apart let me know.

bottom end is the same as mtx 125 200.with the balancer gubbins left out.same clutch etc.not sure where to get piston?japan only? these and the tlm 240 engines same bottom ends.but the tlm 250 ,totaly different i had 240 for 5 years,only put a spark plug and changed oil in once a year.very reliable.ive got a 200,very nice to ride/