Van Hire For A 20 Year Old

cursed

I need to take a bike all the way up north to ride in Scotland (from Bristol), however struggling to find transport. Does anyone know of anywhere that will hire me a van at the age of 20? Cost is not really an issue as it will be paid for (within reason!) however everywhere I have tried has been minimum age of 21 or over. Held my licence for 3 years, no claims etc...

Thanks in advance!

Edited by cursed

For SSDT? Maybe better to ask on here if anybody else is heading up from your area who might have space. Split the cost with them. If you have to hire a van for SSDT then it's going to spend a week sitting doing nothing that you're paying for.

For SSDT? Maybe better to ask on here if anybody else is heading up from your area who might have space. Split the cost with them. If you have to hire a van for SSDT then it's going to spend a week sitting doing nothing that you're paying for.

No it's for a training weekend in 2 weeks time unfortunately :(.

I have even considered attempting to take the bike on the train claiming its a bicycle lol, not sure it's the best idea though.

Would it not be cheaper to fit a bike rack? Anyway how do you get to trials now? Cant you use that vehicle?

I get a lift at the moment. Bit of a big ask to get a lift up to Scotland :P. I did consider a car with a towbar but I think you need to be over 21 also..