New Here With Ty 250 Mono

andreas

Hello members,

I am new here. Recently bougth a TY 250 Mono typ 59N. After a few rounds I found out that there will be some work on it.

Engine runninig OK but wheels are to be refurbished. At least I know that Z spokes bend when you turn to hard. And that it is a desaster to find single ones to buy.

I am german and live in Belgium near the German border. Hopefully I find a good dealer and partssupplier either in Belgium or Germany.

Would be thankfull to get some hints.

Greatings Andreas

Hi Andreas,

I am in Herne 1541.

This seems to be a great forum, lots of useful information, I have sat and read lots of the threads, and learnt alot.

I have not ridden trials for a quite a few years, I went onto enduro, but now I am getting back,into it.

So I am slowly looking for a montesa 315 or a 4rt, no rush at the moment.

There seems to be some nice helpful people on here, (especially our Belgium friend guy)

I am off to see a trial in February near to where guy is from, so I'm looking forward to that.

Some time in the summer we should have a friendly practice/play weekend somewhere! (I should have a bike by then) be good to meet some members from here.

Cheers

Shaun

• Like 1

Hi Shaun,

I am in the east part of the country near the German border (Aachen). Nice to hear from you. I also was and sometimes are enduro riding. We have nice roadbooktrips here and 3 or 4 times a year we book a roadbooktrip in Belgium.

Getting older I want to go for slow driving, with some nice obstacles but I am a newbee in the trial scene. So what, I think this vintage trial bikes are the best way to start with.

Good luck for your Montesa search.

Maybe we see ourselves in Trooz or Gressenich (Germany) for ride.

Cheers Andreas