John Lee Motorcycles In Uk

papagyo

Hi all,

Thought this might be the most appropriate section to post this as it has to do with parts. Just wondering if anybody has any information on whether this place is still in business or not. I placed an order online with them and the following day there is no record of the order (logging into account)even though my CC shows a pending charge. Their "contact us" form does not work on their web site and their email just bounces back as unknown address. Any help would be most appreciated thanks.

Brian

jordi,

Yes, that is the website I ordered the parts from, problem is their contact area does not work....fill in your name and all the info and such and hit submit and it just gives an error on the page. Also their email info@johnleemotorcycles.co.uk does not work. I will try and work out the time difference and cal them. Thanks.

Brian

They are a great bunch there, call them as soon as you get up they will be there, they finish at 6 most days so you should be able to catch them, charlie or jack will help Im sure.They have been in buisness since the 60's as a retail shop so will not necessarily be 100% up to speed on internet every moment of every day, give them a call!

Any problems message me your contact details and i will call them.

Edited by nigel dabster
  • Like 1

I don't have an email address for Jack, but I've pinged him via Twitter to direct him to this topic. I've never heard anyone say a bad word about these guys so am sure it's just a one-off glitch somewhere that will be quickly rectified :)