Evo Shock Bearings,

clay

Hi, has anybody ever sourced, after market spherical bearings for the rear shock?

dimensions,, ID 12mm - OD 22mm / IDW 12mm - ODW 10.2mm

i dont mind supporting the main dealers, but at £30+ for a bearing, its just a bit much,,

thanks in advance, clay

replaced my sons bottom shock bearing with a nki1020 needle roller from simply bearings(£8.50) over a year ago and still as good as new only thing you have to do is pack the sleeve which comes with the bearing with a washer either side .certainly wont be buying a cylindrical bearing at £30+ again

I think THK SB12 should fit but I don´t know if they are cheaper.

/Carl

Thanks carl, but i think they are a 7mm ODW, and the originals are more towards 10.2mm

could these bearings be a one off pattern part,,, ??

Hi I have searched the internet for these and the only thing available I can find is a bearing reference number GE12E (they are only £3.75+VAT), they are the right OD and ID but the wrong width, they are 7Wide OD and 10Wide ID. They might be worth a try.

• Like 1

Hi I have searched the internet for these and the only thing available I can find is a bearing reference number GE12E (they are only £3.75+VAT), they are the right OD and ID but the wrong width, they are 7Wide OD and 10Wide ID. They might be worth a try.

Thanks Keithns, like you said their just a little bit lacking in meat,

and i know it would be a constant niggle, every time i rode a drop off,, :(