Trials People!

A guy from around Williamsport PA recently spent about 4 hours in the car for the purpose of selling me a really nice 125 Sherco for $1800.

Why?

Because he's "all about getting kids into trials."

There are some great people in this community.

My son rode it for the first time today...big step up from his Honda 70!

He was all smiles.

Life is good!

• Like 2

Well, Tim...you know how it is...old trials riders never die...we just smell that way.

#2 son has caught the bug, so it looks like I'm back in it to some extent.

The apparatus needed to hold my knee together gets more complex as I avoid the inevitable inevitable replacement, so most of my "riding" will be following the next generation around, but DAMN there aren't too many places I feel more at home than on a 'sickle!

• Like 2

Well, Tim...you know how it is...old trials riders never die...we just smell that way.

#2 son has caught the bug, so it looks like I'm back in it to some extent.

The apparatus needed to hold my knee together gets more complex as I avoid the inevitable inevitable replacement, so most of my "riding" will be following the next generation around, but DAMN there aren't too many places I feel more at home than on a 'sickle!

Welcome back to Trials, hope the youngen continues to have fun with it for years to come.

I am in trouble because I smell like I died and I am not considered "Old Trials Rider"......yet (40)

I also use a knee brace but mine is for Arthritis and holds my knee apart a tad bit so that it doesn't "slam" together. But I have been told by my Orthopedic surgeon that I "will have a knee replacement in my future" I responded with "We will talk when I can't walk without screaming" Here's an odd bit of info on the Arthritic knee, It never hurts while riding trials or riding bicycles. (maybe it is the brace) but I will have pain when walking, cold wet days affect it........ so my theory is I need to ride more often and walk less. :D

Edited by zippy
  • Like 1