199A Front Fender Brace

scot taco

Oh This is a mixture of an early Gas-Gas bracket mount, (the golden one), and a fender mount made out of an aluminum plate. (the plate is available in Spain too, (Todo Trial classic have them)).

For installing them you need to turn down the lower stanchions too, otherwise they won't fit.

The front fender itself might be a shaved standard one or maybe one from a newer model.

As there is no return for this modification you might too look out for a second fork.

The modification will save some gramm but that's it, the fork seals are a good mod. as they will reduce stiction a loot, the rest is "just" nice looking. As the eyes rides with the bike too worth when You are interested in design too, if not there are probably other modifications that are too to consider.

So,not a simple buy and bolt on piece.I can see that now after what you pointed out and looking at the pic again.It looks like the stock fork brace bracket on the back side of the fork has been removed also.Is that seal set up in the stock forks or has there been modern internals slipped inside the stock lowers?

I was hoping for a simple bolt on item.I think that it,s a much cleaner look than the stock fender braces.

Thanks Paul,

Cheers, Scott

That looks pretty good as did some of the other stuff they had.I just have to figure out how to translate the website.It use to come up"translate this page" when I would do a google search,but for some reason it,s not doing it now.

Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

hi scot i have the same problem thought it was just my lap top. i just emaile them direct and tell them what i need and he invoices me. im thinking off buyin some stuff off them soon.

That looks pretty good as did some of the other stuff they had.I just have to figure out how to translate the website.It use to come up"translate this page" when I would do a google search,but for some reason it,s not doing it now.

Thanks for the info.

On the Google web page, click on "more" and there should you find "translate"

Thanks to all for the help.That is a nice looking bike noel063,thank you for the pic.I think I will try to make my own first and if it doesn,t turn out or looks too awful then I will look into buying one.

They seem very hard to find here,but I have thought that it would be nice to put a TY mono front end and wheel on it.

you could easy have these made up for you im still thinking about having some made at the shop i use to have my work done i may just go in and see them ill let you know cheers bondy.