Me On Sunday!

billyt

Talk about being between a rock and hard place! Me on Sunday......... What a stupid idea this was! I was stuck there with the front jammed up high with wee short legs..... DUH :wall:

post-260-0-88053000-1375679015_thumb.jpg

Edited by billyt
  • Like 1

Okay........ What happened next? No pictures sorry to say as the photographer ran over to assist me as I was perched (stuck between the two rocks) with my little legs dangling and very far away from the ground. I jumped off to one side, slowly let the bike down and all was well.

Now my riding pants are another story. My wife has assured me that no amount of bleach, Tide, Persil will get the large brown stain out of my riding pants and that the poop in the boots can be hosed off at the car wash.

She refused to put them in the washing machine.

Apparently poop (jobies) in liquid form is easily washed away from leather.

At least I get a new pair of riding pants out of the ordeal. :popcorn:

So fellas if you want new riding pants and the wife is resisting you, go try a crazy double rock like this and see if you can get your pants to the point of changing their colour from black, blue red to a spotty brown............... :hyper:

Edited by billyt