Ktm Freeride 250?

dixie

Anyone actually got/ridden one????

I am thinking of a new LDT, Trail bike , and like the Idea, but my local super store (Bristol), nudge nudge, wink wink!!!! say if I even want to see one, I have to put a deposit on, ass they are going straight out???

But as allways KTM drip feed them for the first half of the year , then knock a grand off to try and shift them at the end...

A guy i know at motorcycle shop in Farnham has one and the engine let go within 5 minutes of starting it. It needed a full rebuild. He had to wait for weeks for it to come back . They should have replaced it , but maybe they couldnt get one. They do look nice though .

Anyone actually got/ridden one????

I am thinking of a new LDT, Trail bike , and like the Idea, but my local super store (Bristol), nudge nudge, wink wink!!!! say if I even want to see one, I have to put a deposit on, ass they are going straight out???

But as allways KTM drip feed them for the first half of the year , then knock a grand off to try and shift them at the end...

Have seen one in the flesh - Drysdales KTM in Perth (Scotland) have one in stock. Looks really narrow and light - I am really tempted by one.

Plenty chat about the 250r on ktmforum and the bike got great reviews in TBM. I think it is the best option for LDT and a generally fun bike.

Not mentioned on the ACU's ineligible list for the Trail Bike Championship as yet http://www.acu.org.u...e-championship/

Don't know if you can still ride 'ineligible' bikes out of class for no award though, at least you still get a day out on the bike then.

Seen several of the 4t ones at LDT's, and i guess the dimensions are simmilar, think it is all about wheelbase. the baned bikes are all one day trials bikes with seats.