2011 Evo Rear Wheel Bearings

tman427

Crazy question. I have a small bit of play in the rear wheel bearings, very slight when I move the wheel side to side, but I can still feel it...is this normal? Can it still be ridden a few more time if it needs to be replaced? Will it do any damage to the wheel races the bearing sit in if I do?

Any on euse the AllBalls bearings on a Beta? Are they better than stock?

Plan on redoing this winter when the snow sets in, just want to get a few more rides in.

Thanks

Tom

Usually wheel bearing deteriorate quickly, no one can give you a timeline with mechanical problems

It's easiest to say simply, they are shot right now

And Allballs is cheeeeep junk, there's a reason they are half the price of stock

I would hit the auto parts store and some good quality 6004 double sealed bearings

Usually wheel bearing deteriorate quickly, no one can give you a timeline with mechanical problems

It's easiest to say simply, they are shot right now

And Allballs is cheeeeep junk, there's a reason they are half the price of stock

I would hit the auto parts store and some good quality 6004 double sealed bearings

Thanks good to know about AllBalls....Autoparts store? Can they match up the size?