France Wr

stuhrc

Great shots Andy & Stuart......... Did Grimbo land this while still onboard??

Can't be 100%, but I think he took a dab. Most did on that section and as for the second photo - that was Fuji's big off. He didn't make it and crashed big time. He was lucky not to be seriously hurt.

Ta for the bigger picture(s) 

- a future feature?

If the article proves popular and I see enough downloads and don't see the photos published elsewhere without credit then yes, I don't have any problem with some hi-res shots being a regular feature from any event I attend. I didn't realise there was demand until yourself and a few others asked.

for the second photo - that was Fuji's big off. He didn't make it and crashed big time. He was lucky not to be seriously hurt.

just joining in on the band wagon Andy....

.....If you stood where all the other photographers were standing you might have had a clear view of the riders face and this importantley would prove fuji 'did' swop his bib and helmet with freixa. Although it could be a double wammy being it was indeed freixa the worlds no 5 actual photographed by you :blink: