Older Bultacos

laird387

Woody - I would have thought he would have been running his own top quality frame

pretty early on , as a one (or two) off. A direct copy of the production frame of course.

But I'm guessing.

HI sparks,

The correct answer lies in ORRe - verified and double checked.

Hi Nigel,

Yes, Nigel, I'm sorry to say it costs the princely sum of £12 for a whole year - but for that you not only get around twenty issues during the year, but also immediate access at no extra charge for all the back copies, that's thirty-four so far. Each issue has around fifty pages, all information, there is no space wasted on advertising - but more importantly the information that is published is carefully checked and verified - not just a rehash of all the popular myths.......

My intention has always been to build up a reliable reference library of offroad sport over the years.

Just out of interest sake, I've counted just what you would get for a £12 subscription today!  It is currently more than 1,700 pages, which include no less than 2719 photographs - and you would still have about another twenty issues to come, which at the current count could be 1200 pages and about 2000 more images from the archive, over half of them never published before.

Oh, and don't forget, if you are an ORRe subscriber and you like any of the photographs included, then copies of those where I have direct control of the copyright are free of charge. 

Edited by laird387