Early Bultacos

laird387

Hi,

Malcolm Rathmell in the 1972 Ilkley Grand National with his Bultaco - and trying a new style of Renthal? Photo: Barry Robinson

Enjoy.

Hi

Deryk, this photo (image #31) is more likely to be the 1973 Inter Centre Team Trial held that year on Rooley Moor near Rochdale.

Regards

Sparks

PS. I have no idea on the Scott trial bib colours - I have not followed the trial that closely in the later years.

Edited by sparks2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Another image that we don't know who, where or when from Barry Robinson's 'lost' pile.

(Please bear in mind Barry's main archive - not the lost pile! - is now combining, as I write, with the Offroad Archive to give many thousands more images available, many never before seen in the public light of day. It is a treasure trove - so please watch this space - or bear with, as Miranda would say, for more news of interesting ways of using all the images..............)

Enjoy

post-19290-0-96593200-1398336820_thumb.jpg

Edited by laird387
  • Like 1

Hi,

Another image that we don't know who, where or when from Barry Robinson's 'lost' pile.

(Please bear in mind Barry's main archive - not the lost pile! - is now combining, as I write, with the Offroad Archive to give many thousands more images available, many never before seen in the public light of day. It is a treasure trove - so please watch this space - or bear with, as Miranda would say, for more news of interesting ways of using all the images..............)

Enjoy

Hi

Image #43

??? John Metcalf ???

Edited by sparks2

• 2 weeks later...