Looking For A Trials 22/23

toetoe

After about four months my driving licence came this morning and I have tried to hire a van so I could get to the all fools trials tomorrow but no luck so I'm looking for a meeting to go to next weekend, Saturday or Sunday, I live in Burton so the closer the better, I am picking a 4x4 up hopefully on Monday with a tow bar already on it and I have already got a rack that fits onto the tow ball so I'm ready to go, I just need a trials, also I would like to get a days practice in so if you know of some where not to far for a practice that would be great.

regards

Tony

Hi Tony, you could put out a notice for a lift from fellow club members from your club.

Oh and its trial, trials is the plural.

Over the moon that you got your license back by the way, I know you must be itching to get out on your bike.

Good luck bud.

Edited by wobblenorbed

Hello toe toe, shame your not going to make Earlshilton. There's a trial next Sunday at Knighton, Newport, shropshire. It will be sign posted of A41 at chetwynd. Not been there myself yet but its an AMCA trial. I've done a few of this AMCA series. Great bunch of guys and girls sometimes. Relaxed atmosphere. You can ride as a guest, no licence needed. starts at 11.00, always worth getting there earlier if you want practice/warm up. Tom