New 4 Stroke

jonny beta

No offence meant, just joking  :wall: but is that either of you?

No!

I just appreciate the fact that this bloke has started a project and seen it through right to the finish, and okay he might not have used all the latest parts but the fact is he's done it. most people these days can't even change a tyre, so credit where credit's due and good luck to him.

'BIKESPACE' more like waste of space. :blink:

I like it as well, surely a great bike for twin-shock or easy route at club trials.

The guy has obviously put a lot of thought and effort into making it, probably more effort than some manufacturers might have done in the past.

Hi both - hopefully my alcohol induced banter didn't cause any offence - all meant in good humour :wall:

I shall have to buy you a pint at Hawkstone if you are there. I'll be the ugliest one there (apart from Andy), just give me a knock.

You'll know if you get Andy instead - you'll never get the bloody pint :blink:

Hi both - hopefully my alcohol induced banter didn't cause any offence - all meant in good humour  :wall:

No offence taken ;)

BS, your so outrageous, terrible, horrid can i have a free pint of LAGER, or even some scruppy from R2W? :blink:

For everyone that keeps asking why - did you miss this bit.

"The bike is born like prototype in order to compete in the classic triel races, date the presence of a twin shocks-absorber and brakes"