Breakheart Quarry On 14Th December

stpauls

Not sure for certain, as it doesn't say on the website, but if you go on it starting at 1030 and get there for 0930-1000, you should be alright.

That was my plan,get there early,tea,bacon roll,banter,wobble round on the Ajay,banter,tea - maybe another bacon roll,go home.

Perfect day out...

Ray and his team put on an excellent Pre65 friendly trial today,nothing silly,just a fun day out. Breakheart is an excellent venue,with the rocky quarry sections,mud,tree roots and steep banks.

Well worth a visit...

Edited by jon v8

Ray and his team put on an excellent Pre65 friendly trial today,nothing silly,just a fun day out. Breakheart is an excellent venuse,with the rocky quarry sections,mud,tree roots and steep banks.

Well worth a visit...

Wish I had gone to the Breakheart Quarry trial, rather than to the Bath and West of England Trial at Durham Woods, near Bath, that was on the same day. The Novice sections at Durham Woods were far too difficult and poorly thought out for novices. £20 down the drain. Give them a miss next time.

Edited by stpauls

Wish I had gone to the Breakheart Quarry trial, rather than to the Bath and West of England Trial at Durham Woods, near Bath, that was on the same day and . The Novice sections at Durham Woods were far too difficult and poorly thought out for novices. £20 down the drain. Give them a miss next time.

Flog yer Beta,buy a depreciation free twinshock/p65 and start enjoying yourself,sensible sections and more banter than you could imagine...