Looking For Trials Meet Or Club In Perthshire?

barrywa

Hi all ive just joined the forum as looking to get back into trials riding. I was a complete novice when I gave it up a few years back after having the wee lass so not looking to compete just looking to get back into it and enjoy doing it. Is there any clubs or meets in the Perthshire area that anyone no's of? Any info appreciated. Thanks

There was a few there at Loch Lomond.

All including myself badly let down by the lack of soup at the finish!

I'll speak to the club.

Changing subject I hear Scotland's only genuine Pre 65 rider is still not getting a ride come May.

They're having a laugh.

Edited by breagh

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say......Perth mcc trials aren't for a complete novice imo, I personally wouldn't recommend a complete novice to their trials. The wobblers is where it's at for novice riders and Dunfermline do three routes so they have something for everyone.

• Like 1

joined the perth club just before i had to give up all hobbies and life in general due to arrival of the wee lass but the only trial I went to through them which was out Comrie way was a National and I think I only managed about 5 sections. Will have a look at the East Scotland Trials Forum.