Traction Switch?!

jam

Just got 06 pro, not been on it yet, Has anyone used the switch on the handle bars and found it works?

For those who aren't sure what it is (like me) , GG have put a switch on the bars by the throttle with 2 settings. One with the sun shining and the other with rain falling from a cloud.

How does it work ?

Does it retard the ignition ?

I must say it sounds lovely, lets hope it performs like all the others we've had.........PERFECT :rolleyes:

heard about a lot of people thinking that the fancy little switch doesnt do anything. the reason is it only affects the power after 8000 revs. so many clumben riders may never actually use this extra power and extra revs.

i do have the new bike and hve experimented wih the different settings. i have found that like matt says it only takes effect when you are revving it hard. althopught still the difference is slight, i have had my bike for a while now and hove still not noteced enough difference to say it is worth it, however i do think for sure that the whole ignition system is better that last years regardless of the switch.

i hope you love your new toy, i know i do.