Really Fancy A Go!

sean65

Hi all.

I have always fancied a go at trials so thought this is the place to start. At the moment I am selling my trusty XR600 which I hope will fund a new toy. Possibly a Gasgas txt 250? However, I know very little about this type of bike or trialling in general. The plan is to fit  a rack on the back of my Land Rover and go and learn a bit of what it is all about.

So here I am. Ready to learn, and in need of a bike. :D  :D

as you live in Stafford do you not know anyone who owns a bike or a club near you whos members .are willing to let you try out a bike or try some were like inch perfect trials were you can hire a bike for half a day or full day at the fraction of the cost  and see if you like it. that way saves you forking out for a bike you may ride very rarely as you also have to bear in mind were are you going to ride it [legally I mean]. we are  pretty fortunate in the northwest as there is quite a few places we can go to but they are all things worth thinking about before buying a bike.