Finaly Got A Bike

nyawton

I am now the proud owner of a Sherco 290, its virtually the same as Trial masters although i paid more :P

Just cant wait to clean it and sort any probs, then give it a good test at weekend, hopefully TM (trial master) will have his back.

I realy would have liked a 250 after reading the posts but this just was so close to home i couldnt turn it down,

post-1657-1128376133.jpg

Edited by Nyawton

There are a couple of Beginners on this weekend. Yeadon-Guiseley at Deer Park just outside of Bingley and Horsforth At Tong between Leeds and Bradford. The Horsforth also has a "novices" course for those working their way up the ladder. Usually a little more difficult than the club rounds but worth looking at while you go round the beginners.

www.yeadon-guiseley.co.uk

www.Horsforthtrials.co.uk

:P ''Really would have liked a 250 ''?? Nyawton you dont know how lucky you are having the 290-- the 250 is snappy compared to the 290 ... just dont wind on the throttle for too long!! ;) I've had a 290 '03 in the past and it gripped like a limpet-- good bike ! :lol: