Is that a screen capture from the Duluth DVDs? Not had time to watch them properly yet. did, however show the lads in the office a bit of it. They'd never seen Trials before and were WOW! Maybe they'll stop taking the p*** now about "my fixation with photographing men in lycra" :P

I like the following footage with Fuji emptying the water from his boots, Pep must have got a bit wet. I think Amos takes a soaking the previous day - tough life being a minder!

Talking of which I read that ML had his bike stolen at the TDN - any news on this ?

Edited by Subira

I like the following footage with Fuji emptying the water from his boots, Pep must have got a bit wet. I think Amos takes a soaking the previous day - tough life being a minder!

Talking of which I read that ML had his bike stolen at the TDN - any news on this ?

Yup, nicked from the group of 4 sections, 14-17, 2 were below a roadway bridge, 2 above. Initial rumours were that it was one of Dougie's works bikes from earlier in the year, but talking to a well oiled Mont mechanic at the after trial party (wild by the way!! :P ), he said it was a proddie bike. Also said a second 4rt was stolen and a Sherco. Scary, we all parked around the same area when we were minding at sections....... Interesting chat with same mechanic re. certain ****-hot Spaniards being recruited for 06/07, though since he could barely stand, will have to wait & see!!! :lol:

Edited by stuhrc

• 1 month later...

that's such a classic momnet.

the funny thing is that the guy right before, at the same water level crosses without issue on a line about 8 inches upstream. The water is so muddy of course you can't tell how deep, so fuji just points the barking beast across and......dive dive dive.....like a scene from Das Boot ;)