Gisbrough And District Motor Club

beta_basher

hi all if there is any one in the north east who needs somewhere to ride come along to gisbrough and district motor club practice aria. its absalutly massive and its only 32 pounds for a mebership and key . its oppersite the fox and hound pub if your intrested. p.m me

Hi, am interested in other points-of-view on this, and any other NE practice areas. Am thinking of buying another bike for myself after a few years lay off, and for my son (aged 12) for the first time. Decision hinges on where we can ride, teach him the basics and get some practice in, before starting to ride a few trials again. I used to ride regularly at Charltons and also at Dalton Woods (Darlington), but probably 5 years ago now since I rode at either.

Cheers

the bottom is like flat land like hard mudd dust stuff if you go 1 way you come to a river its great to ride in. At the massive car park theres rocks logs conceret (spelling) pipes rocks e.c also small hils great for bigginer . so you have gone up the small hills you come to a second part (a bit like the car park ) theres steep drops to get to the river. and if you go up threw the woods more and more big hills. as im a lerner iv never been past there > :D