New Thumper In The Woods...!

motosinge83

Hmmm It has got some looks in a strange sort of way. It looks neat and functional but not quite to my liking - although I don't dislike it. Definitely like to try it. Can't help thinking though that it looks like a twinshocker with the tank and seat missing....

As regards twinshock eligibilty I can't see why not. In my view, twinshock class exists as people still have a passion for the bikes that they rode in days gone by, from an era that many think was the begining of the end of traditional trials and the start of the hop and bop circus. Ideally therefore, twinshock means bikes from that era but I think this bike has been built in the true spirit of twinshocks and this is the key. It wouldn't have looked out of place at the time they were current, unlike if it was built around one of the current watercooled engines. There is nothing super trick about it. So although it is a new creation, I think it would happily sit alongside the original line of twinshockers.

Will we see one in next year's Classic then..!!??

You lot winding me up? If you'd pay 3 grand for it, I'd sell you it :rolleyes:

I'm not taking anything away from the engineering, it looks like a work of arc, and the frame colour looks nice enough........er can't think of owt else.

Where were you lot in the days my old dad used to try and sell on the bikes he'd bought from the shop with the big windows?

In fact he's recently bought a "Champ 175". It's yours for errrr..... 3 grand :unsure: