Yoomee Rear Tyre Fitting Tool

moulder

I have seen this tool that looks like a sausage that is supposed to help fit a tubless rear tyre on the YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE website. I always struggle at home trying to get a seal using straps and ropes etc. Has anybody used this tool? I have read the "How to" guide but it doesnt seem too clear. Does the kit come with two sealing rubbers for both sides of the tyre?

Any info appraciated as I dont want to waste my money on a useless tool.

Tony M

:hl::crying::P

:hl: Great tool ,just put tyre on the rim,put some washing up liquid in your hand ,run the YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE tyre band through your hands,push it into one side of the rim between rim and tyre and blow it up .As the tyre goes up the band pops out ,ive found you only need half the psi i needed before. :hat:

Ok but what I dont get is how does it seal both sides? The "how to" guide only shows one side being done. Surely both sides need to be sealed etc so that the tyre actually inflates and pops on the rim? Am I going mad!!!!!!

:hat:

semi inflated pushbike innertube does the same job :hat:

Are you the lad who uses an adjustable or mole grips on every nut and bolt instead of a spanner or socket?

If you change a few tyres then the YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE beader is essential, and makes life soooooooooooo easy.

Buy it you will not be disappointed, forget the innertube.

No Dabster i am not the lad who uses molegrips or anything else that shouldnt be used.But for your informatin i have used a bike innertube many times to refit tyres with good results As i have been rideing trials for over 20 years and my son has been rideing for 5 years including nationals so i have changed a few tyres in my time . :hl:

You're a smooth one, Nige.

The YOU HAVE USED WORDS OR A PHRASE WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE. PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST/TOPIC. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE FILTERS IN PLACE ON THIS WEBSITE beader works great.

I have not had great luck with the bicycle innertube. It seats the tire, but I've pinched and torn them several times.