Jump to content

Dix

K-Scan for Ossa

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the files lotus54.Now i need a computer course to figure out what is what and which file to open.Have to get cables too..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

 
 

Next week I will post my complete setup . Many user send to me file and different version, I found also many guide, cable and setup. I've arranged all together in a folder with right name and subfolder division and classification, also info on how to install on Windows 7, ttl converter ecc. 90% of the information was not mine, simply grab togheter from many user (thanks a lot) and put all in a consultable folder. Let me some day next week after test to share it. Thanks , I think that software and information for a not supported bike MUST be public to every one need it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 1/27/2019 at 4:03 PM, lotus54 said:

Send me your email and I’ll set  you up.

I'm looking for a picture of the back side of explorers key switch to make sure I have the wires in the correct place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
On 2/4/2018 at 11:53 PM, lotus54 said:

PM me your email address.

 

mark

Hello. Can you send me please OSSA software on my e-mail: t_ema@mail.ru Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
On 1/30/2019 at 12:51 PM, matteo.lavaggi said:

Next week I will post my complete setup . Many user send to me file and different version, I found also many guide, cable and setup. I've arranged all together in a folder with right name and subfolder division and classification, also info on how to install on Windows 7, ttl converter ecc. 90% of the information was not mine, simply grab togheter from many user (thanks a lot) and put all in a consultable folder. Let me some day next week after test to share it. Thanks , I think that software and information for a not supported bike MUST be public to every one need it !

Hi, Where can I download k scan for my Ossa Explorer 2015 that does not start?

Grazie, dario, Italy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
13 hours ago, Dario Barzon said:

Hi, Where can I download k scan for my Ossa Explorer 2015 that does not start?

Grazie, dario, Italy

Send me your email and I’ll get it to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Hi Lotus 54,

Apparently  it was not possible to send you a  message . Never mind my email address is

dario@barzon.it

 Thank you so much for offering to help me .

 Have a wonderful day .

dario,Italy

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
4 minutes ago, Dario Barzon said:

Hi Lotus 54,

Apparently  it was not possible to send you a  message . Never mind my email address is

dario@barzon.it

 Thank you so much for offering to help me .

 Have a wonderful day .

dario,Italy

 

 

I tried sending, but it appears that email is not good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Hi Lotus. Can you direct me also to K scan? daveraweng@hotmail.com

Out of interest, where are you located ? 

Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Salve Matteo,

Mi Potresti spiegare come faccio ad accedere al folder grazie .

 Hi Matteo Could you please let me know how to reach the folder?

Hi Lotus,

 My email appears to be correct dario@barzon.it

 Alternative  

dariobarzon@hotmail.com

 Can be used.

Thanks again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...