K-Scan for Ossa

Dix

3 hours ago, trial12345 said:

Also i need k-scan for my OSSA 2012.

Mail: ossaneed@gmail.com

Thanks

Sent link. 

I am happy to share what I have for the bikes. I’ve made a few of the diagnostic cables, but I don’t have a bike here to test, so do not want to make more.  I do still work on them from time to time, so want to keep the cable. 

Plus the Explorer was one of my favorite all time bikes. While there were a few things I would change  (linkage was too light duty, but a swap to the Titanium ones solved that) but it was just so fun. Wish they still made them. Perhaps those things would have been addressed.  The 2014 I had was a great bike.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lotus54  I too love the OSSA's I have 3 at present all TR280i's 2011,2012 and 2014. I too am in need of the K-Scan software if its still available and a lead, however I can make up my own lead if non available. Thanks in anticipation.  

1 hour ago, SeanKT said:

Hi Lotus54  I too love the OSSA's I have 3 at present all TR280i's 2011,2012 and 2014. I too am in need of the K-Scan software if its still available and a lead, however I can make up my own lead if non available. Thanks in anticipation.  

I do not have any spare leads. 

PM me your email and I will send a link. Glad to help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2023 at 2:44 PM, lotus54 said:

I do not have any spare leads. 

PM me your email and I will send a link. Glad to help.

Hi All,

I was doing some research for a Kokusan Denki ECU in use on another project, and this forum came up. If anyone would be willing to send me whatever k-scan or k-data pro software they have, I would very much appreciate it! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ptscummins said:

Hi All,

I was doing some research for a Kokusan Denki ECU in use on another project, and this forum came up. If anyone would be willing to send me whatever k-scan or k-data pro software they have, I would very much appreciate it! 

Email me and I will send the link.

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2023 at 8:05 AM, ptscummins said:

Hi All,

Dear All!
I'm in same situation as ptscummins, different project same ECU manufacturer (ECU:EC7703), thus all Kokusan-Denki ECU information can help me, and a related software too. I would appreciate cable, pinout, SW information.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 months later...

HI Guys I can't seem to get my K-Scan to connect to any of my OSSA ECU's I've tried 4 different bikes ranging from 2011 to 2014 Windows is saying the drivers are the best for my interface cable but still no success. Fuel pump primes so I assume good power to the ECU. Getting a little frustrated.

I had an old laptop with XP but couldn't get the drivers to work. Now it won't even boot up! As you know obtaining 'old' operating systems is not easy. Thanks for you input, bit not sure how to progress if K-scan will only work with older operating systems

Are you using  a ‘regular’ serial interface, or a fabricated USB one?   I”ve used the factory serial, they work quite reliably. I have also made USB ones and  had pretty good luck with them along with one the BTWICE made. But only on the older machines.