03 125 Pro

lewis_gasgas

My mate and his dad have got a 03 pro for his brother for christmas , he says that he cant get it too start , petrols going through , sparks pretty decent , but wont start , he also said the plug just oils all all the time , but they mainly have betas which is a different bike to oiling up from my experience. Any tips or advice i could tell my friend to see if he can get it going ?

all you need is spark, fuel, air

make sure plug is clean, correct spec and gapped up correctly and sparks ok when kicked over resting on head.

make sure petrol is 'fresh' + has right ratio of oil

flood the carb, if it has a tickler or a choke

lean the bike to one side to flood the float chamber stand bike up right and she should start ok

if not and you have never had bike running give it squirt of 'quick start' it should start or at least try to with a spray of that stuff. if it wants to start but wont run on persist.

if not get another present..

all you need is spark, fuel, air

make sure plug is clean, correct spec and gapped up correctly and sparks ok when kicked over resting on head.

make sure petrol is 'fresh' + has right ratio of oil

flood the carb, if it has a tickler or a choke

lean the bike to one side to flood the float chamber stand bike up right and she should start ok

if not and you have never had bike running give it squirt of 'quick start'  it should start or at least try to with a spray of that stuff. if it wants to start but wont run on persist.

if not get another present..

Excellent mate , i tried that tonight and went on the 2/3 rd kick , Cheers Lew.