Busto - the man to watch

jam

After visiting Comprodon the other weekend to watch the Trial GP, Jamie Busto was very impressive and full of fire on the GasGas. He is the man to watch this year and I'm sure he will give Mr Bou something to think about.

On 02/06/2018 at 4:27 PM, jam said:

After visiting Comprodon the other weekend to watch the Trial GP, Jamie Busto was very impressive and full of fire on the GasGas. He is the man to watch this year and I'm sure he will give Mr Bou something to think about.

I hope you put a bet on that for sunday! Eerily good foresight

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 4:27 PM, jam said:

He certainly seems like the person to take Bou's crown. I watched a video of him in practice and he is definitely as good as Bou ability wise, at least from that footage I watched. I think once he manages to put his practice ability into competitions with the same confidence and extra experience he will, as Bou begins to fade, take over. Will we see signs of that this year, yeah for sure, but will it be enough to take the crown? 

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2018 at 8:11 AM, Intotrials said:

He certainly seems like the person to take Bou's crown. I watched a video of him in practice and he is definitely as good as Bou ability wise, at least from that footage I watched. I think once he manages to put his practice ability into competitions with the same confidence and extra experience he will, as Bou begins to fade, take over. Will we see signs of that this year, yeah for sure, but will it be enough to take the crown? 

no sign of fading from Bou..  he's got a few more years.. Busto is awesome he just needs a few more years to mature.. lots of possibilities 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, medeiros494 said:

no sign of fading from Bou..  he's got a few more years.. Busto is awesome he just needs a few more years to mature.. lots of possibilities 

Yes, I agree  and its typical that as soon as Bou had that unfortunate accident people began to write him off immediately!