A Definitive Eligibilty List For Pre 65 Scottish ?

mickymedz

Hello Munch, you must remember me I was last home on both days.....I loose more points on time than I do in the sections, but I love it, last year must go down as the the best ever 2 day trial...... You your bike against the elements....

Thats what trialing is all about. I spent more time fetling bikes along the intersections than I did in the trial.....'but what a trial' Now this you will like this big John... I like to play to the crowd a bit...as you do.....

'so I get to the last section on the first day and loudly I asked the observer

"how are they getting on here then...." to which he replied oooh! not easy lad best is 1 from Mick.....So without futher a doo I said.... " If its good enough for Mick its good enough for me" Now this section was tight river beck with a nasty inverted root step that you found difficult to get straight on at. Well I fluked it for a one to my amazement. Now that in its own right was quite something for me but to top that last 2 sections of the day day 2 I was following Carlos round and again I asked, 'how are they getting on here then'

oooh! not easy lad the best I've had all day is a 5 and a 1 from Carlos.....

Same reply "Well if its good enough for Carlos then its good enough for me"

I asked for a 5 in the first sub and I rode like hell to the end cards for a 1 in the second....and so shocked I was I could'nt get my litle 1952 guiler out of the beck I was all in......What a trial......

post-146-1139779967.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

'Ballot' seems a little, i dont know how to put it but riding at the last couple of trials i've heard all sorts of 'definate' ways of winning in the 'ballot'

1, enter with your son or daughter

2, observe for one year

3, enter and lose at the 'ballot' for 3 years

4, use the address of your holiday home in spain to enter

5, not be entered on a cub or james

no matter what the criteria are the guys who run the thing and put there own time and no doubt money into it surely have the right to 'choose' who they want in thier trial and at the end of the day we'll all be be there anyway competing or just enjoying the weekend or heaven forbid passing time waiting for the SSDT