Crossbar Pad

copemech

Any of you Brits seen the crossbar pads for Sherco that are silver and have

"PXC" or "PCX" Racing (or something similar) on them. I saw one on a special bike sent to the states for David Chaves, but they are not available here.

Cheers! :D

You could get a better one than that - An Outlaw Xbar pad complete with a score card holder - They are also quite famous, as Mick Andrews put one of mine on the factory TYZ in the 1992 Scottish, - but Ishy's right it didn't make the Japanese rider keep his feet up...... aye Outlaw Dave

I knew that I should hav said "English" instead of British.

Now Ishy, SHUT UP and LISTEN! I'll try to put this in a language that you will understand!

I want one! I may not ride worth a tinkers tinker, but I look REAL GOOD!

Besides that, It matches my Sherco earring, Ipone tounge tickler, Michelin navel ring and titanium 2.9 dangler thru the wee willie! (perfect size). I'm not into tatoos, so I have to rely on other logos.

You got to get with the TIMES man! It's old farts like you that give Trials a bad name!

MC

2/2/58

PS- I got one of them Sherco earrings left if you want to start your boy off right! :P:D:(:);)

I agree with you that Ron needs some knee braces. My insurance company paid for the one that I have, I am going to contact my doctor and see if I can get one for the other knee, just for prevention. I had quit wearing the one that I have because the knee had gotten better, but it has started bothering me again so I wear the brace when I ride.

I will see Andreu in Indy, if I can think of it I will ask him about the cross bar pads.

Wayne

Hey you guys will have to get in line! The pads are PXC and stands for Paxau Competicio and are only put on bikes Josep Paxau the designer and engineer breathes on, that's why they are on David's and Will Ibsen's works 2.9 and 1.25s, the're not for sale. I've been trying to get one for a couple years now, Daivd said he'd see what could do but the point of haivng one on there is to know that bike comes out of his shop Motos Paxau in Spain and is special.