freelander andy

triumph tiger cub

Depends upon how late you crank cases are. The chances are yes if you are replacing an older type pump. Chris at Meriden off road can advise either way as he does a conversion kit and can also machine the case if required.

Photo shows later pump fitted.  Web on left of pump has to be machined to clear pump slider blocks.  You also need a longer drive spindle to run the later type pump.  These all add up!

I also just put an upgraded Morgo standard pump in one of my Cubs which has worked fine for the past 10 years.

Hope this helps.

Bruce

oil leak gearbox.JPG

Edited by brucey

thank you the engine come to me in bits on the left side case says m all got old type pumps. also crank has wear on oil feed stub  crank going to box it up and send it to Chris now  yes it a cost me  on your engine can see the webbing needs to be machined  

47 minutes ago, brucey said:

Depends upon how late you crank cases are. The chances are yes if you are replacing an older type pump. Chris at Meriden off road can advise either way as he does a conversion kit and can also machine the case if required.

Photo shows later pump fitted.  Web on left of pump has to be machined to clear pump slider blocks.  You also need a longer drive spindle to run the later type pump.  These all add up!

I also just put an upgraded Morgo standard pump in one of my Cubs which has worked fine for the past 10 years.

Hope this helps.

Bruce

oil leak gearbox.JPG

Like a little sweet watch, how good does that pump look👍🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, section swept said:

Like a little sweet watch, how good does that pump look👍🙂

Err, yup.....I have to admit, I got a bit carried away after that!

Armac case progress 10.JPG

10 hours ago, brucey said:

Err, yup.....I have to admit, I got a bit carried away after that!

Armac case progress 10.JPG

I bet thats a beautiful machine to ride too! Everything braced, supported and sorted. I wish I had something like this in my garage🤔👍🙂