Sign in to follow this  
rr62

2021?

Probably a dumb question given the current situation. Does anyone know if there will be a 2021 260 4RT (ie. the standard bike)? I would expect (& totally understand) not but good to know before I buy a 2020 one. Wish they would do it in red again even if nothing else changes...

Thanks for the share. Great shame that the 260 stays as is - gold rims and the blue/red/white combo just don’t do it for me.

Just had a scoot around and saw the Honda/Montesa Spanish site:-

https://www.honda.es/motorcycles/range/off-road/Montesa.html

Looks to be a bit of a tweak to the 260 RT (assuming that’s what will make it across to the UK) - superficially at least - black rims (which I prefer to gold) and a red colour scheme (with a lot of silver going on by the looks of things). Less keen on black forks but can sticker them up :)

Need to see some better images to make a call. Anyone have any more info on the base 260 for 2021? 

But then I clicked for more info and it went back to 2020 model. Can’t massively expect huge updates in 2021 given the hit on sales every trials bike manufacturer must have had this year.

Seems that so far, all the other manufacturers have released 2021 bikes, and as such are available to buy. So far, not even image releases from Montesa/Honda on a 2021 bike.

this time last year, the current 260&repsol had at least been announced with spec/pictures...

perhaps there won’t be a bike for next year if loads of stock from this year has not sold due to covid