And The Winner Is?

gizza5

So with c11 weeks to go, yep it will fly by :hyper: Better get out and do some physical training.

Who do you think is going to win?

I actually thought last year that no one could beat Graham Jarvis in the natural flowing sections of the SSDT, and it was almost a dead cert bet...........but the wheel fell off the waggon :D:ph34r:

So could it be Jarvis or Connor, Pascuet, Ben Hemingway,, Morris, Dabill, Bibao, Colley

Add Thorpe, Austermuhle, Brown, MacDonald (local Knowledge!!!) into the pot, or...

My bet could be with ''Taddy'' take the win, and best first timer, has that been done before OTH?

Big John will know :D:D Gorgot 1983! Michaud !

Of course my bet for the win having had 2 years experience, with the course, and other parts of the moors, not on the course would have been with 'KINEL', but other commitments have, forbidden him putting his entry in :D:P:P

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think a first timer has ever won the trial, though I can't be certain about Burgat, books ain't handy enough to check but I think he rode the trials the year before he won on the SWM

dy

meant to add either Grimbo or Amos, Taddy an outside bet but if it's a typical May west coast nah. Colomer is past it in realistic terms ut I expect some cracking rides from him. Personally I'd love to see Gary do the job

Edited by Slapshot 3

So come on then HL, who is the Scorpa Factory Rider listed in a space on the entry list.... :ph34r: spill the beans

I'm sorely tempted to keep you all guessing, but that'll only get me into trouble. :hyper:

The Scorpa Factory entry has been filled by someone that had already got through the ballot, so there's no big name going to be appearing on the next listing...sorry!

That'll have put paid to the Freixa rumours.... :D

The riders have to have paid their entry fees by Friday 24th February, so the numbers should be done by the first weekend in March. It may be sooner than that - it all depends how easy it is to identify all the payments into our bank account, how quickly we can get unpaid places reallocated to the reserve riders and how much time I have to do that outside my real job. :hyper: