Pat Smage

atomant

I have just received a DVD from Noel (Pat’s Dad) showing the skill and virtues of his trials prodigy son Pat. I didn’t know what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised. He has definitely got talent and could certainly hold his own on the European & World stage (A Class).

In my humble opinion, you have got a potential world champ in the lad so if you want one, get behind him, Get him on a 125cc and get him on the European/World stage quick ;)

I will get some of the footage on here from the DVD as soon as I can..

Heres the Vid from the DVD. Its only part of it and its a lot lower quality as the original DVD is a 1Gig in size ;)

Get it here at 20Mb (no sound too to keep the size down) Pat Smage

That last splat he does looks a bit tasty :blink: that block has gotta be about 8ft tall :D

;) yeah but Your federation( more about the eu championships) (Dave willoghby)has stated before we can come ride but they do not want americans or any non europeans...to recieve points or recognition.. because we are not european, and would we want europeans coming and winning in the USA .I told him yes , sure Bring it on!!

I guess politics is more important to them than growing the sport.. I truly believe that discrimination like this hurts the dreams of kids in the usa . who really want to compete in the eu championships.. For a kid to go there and be 1,2,or3 and to be pushed aside is very detrimental.. Damn . Recognise these kids for there ability not where there passport says there from .. oooooh Do not get me started..!!

:D

;) yeah but Your federation( more about the eu championships) (Dave willoghby)has stated before we can come ride but they do not want americans or any non europeans...to recieve points or recognition.. because we are not european, and would we want europeans coming and winning in the USA .I told him yes , sure Bring it on!!

I guess politics is more important to them than growing the sport.. I truly believe that discrimination like this hurts the dreams of kids in the usa . who really want to compete in the eu championships.. For a kid to go there and be 1,2,or3 and to be pushed aside is very detrimental.. Damn . Recognise these kids for there ability not where there passport says there from .. oooooh Do not get me started..!!

Bloody politics, I hate it .. what about the WTC though ?

you will see us there ...one more year.. I will say dave gave my son some anger (drive if you will ) but its still stupid.. like I said give the kids coming up credit they are earning it .. I think the future for america has some real shining stars . pat is the best right now and he works really hard at it , I commend him on his ability, it has come from hard work.. I would really like him to be on a 125 but I dont know anything.................lol

As the main organiser of the indoor youth trial, i can tell you that Pat Smudge would be welcome with open arms if he can come, thats if he's up for the challange. :blink:

Edited by AS iow