Mecatecno T8

kinell

Posting here as there doesn't appear to be a Mecatecno section. Is @Andystill running the show?🤩

I bought a Mecatecno T08 for my 4 year old grandson, it came from an auction (unseen, impulse buy!) and has cleaned up really well for an old bike. Replaced both levers, unseized the front forks and cleaned all the electrical connections ready for two new 9.0Ah batteries, which are on order. The only things I need now are a charger and I believe it might be missing a return spring for the front brake.

Just wondering whether parts are interchangeable with other electric bikes, does anybody know. I can't find any information on the UK importer except that it used to be Caroline @sandifords and Mecatecno Spain haven't got back to my query.

Any help, advice would be much appreciated...
Brian.

768504595_Screenshot2022-10-16at13_23_45.thumb.png.7310f281f2aa7dc73d99706e0e62eb37.png

• Like 1

Try Paul Nash Motorcycles, Chelmsford. 07973 358408,   He bought most of the spares from Caroline. Mecatecno have not provided any service, in my opinion,  since one of their key background men sadly passed away.

Edited by arthritic

• 2 weeks later...

11 minutes ago, trapezeartist said:

Will Paul Nash be the importer for the new Dragonfly? They need a good importer if they hope to make an impression on the market.

I rang for some parts but nobody got back to me, neither did Mecatecno Spain...