2022 TXT125 Racing Flywheel Weight

CJS

Merry Christmas all. Question ref a 22 TXT125 Racing. Can you fit a flywheel weight? Anybody know what ignition Hidria or the other Kokusan (sp)? Many thanks

20221215_134554.jpg

Edited by CJS
Picture crop

Thanks reggie, looks like the ignition manufacturer is irrelevant for now as I don't think anyone makes a weight for this model. Almost like it does not need one. Thanks for the advice.

My 250 is 2017 with a non threaded flywheel that is Hidria so uses the weight with the push in fixing nuts that requires flywheel removal to fit.

You can actually use a flywheel from a 250/280/300 - it is substantially heavier than the 125 one. Only thing that needs to be done is the spacer removed from the sensor to set it back outboard to accommodate the bigger flywheel, but that is all. Same stator, same cover etc etc.

Personally I don't think it "improves" the 125, just makes it doughy, but it's easily done.

That's very interesting and probably a quick solution. I supposed weight difference would be the governing factor to the feel of the bike hence might feel too slowed down due to too large a difference. Thanks for the info.