Online spare parts suppliers

Dede80

I often buy spare parts for our bikes online, I would like to know where you get your supplies. I'm in Italy but I often buy in Spain where it seems convenient (if you're not in a hurry)
For example I buy on t3moto or greenlandmx, i saw that there are some good prices on too trialworld. 

Can any of you recommend other sites in various parts of the world?

if it were possible to make a nice list it would be useful for everyone, thanks in advance

It depends on the part, I'm in Catalunya and a couple of hours drive from most of the factories so mostly I just go into a local motorbike shop and order anything there for the next day (except for August because nothing happens here in August).   I've used motocrosscenter.com for some parts, as well as the ones you've listed, but again for motocrosscenter I can go to their shop if I have problems with something (however the petrol cost is more than postage and they don't like to mix the online and in store purchases).

On 21/8/2023 at 13:06, turbofurball said:

Dipende dalla parte, sono in Catalogna e a un paio d'ore di macchina dalla maggior parte delle fabbriche, quindi per lo più vado in un negozio di motociclette locale e ordino lì qualsiasi cosa per il giorno successivo (tranne agosto perché qui ad agosto non succede nulla ). Ho usato motocrosscenter.com per alcune parti, oltre a quelle che hai elencato, ma ancora una volta per motocrosscenter posso andare al loro negozio se ho problemi con qualcosa (tuttavia il costo della benzina è superiore a quello delle spese di spedizione e non lo fanno Non mi piace mischiare gli acquisti online con quelli in negozio).

Thanks for the reply, but do the stores you go to have an online site by any chance?

On 21/8/2023 at 18:15, reggie said:

A mio parere penso che sia meglio supportare il tuo rivenditore locale.

The problem is that not everyone has a local reseller and where I bought (in Italy) there are sites that I have listed that are worth buying and some that I have not listed that are being smart,
 in fact I no longer buy. For me, who also fix other bikes of friends, it's convenient for me to buy at a good price.
 if I have to buy only for my bike I would not have thought of making a list where you can also buy online

On 8/23/2023 at 9:16 AM, Dede80 said:
Thanks for the reply, but do the stores you go to have an online site by any chance?

Sorry, but the small motorcycle dealers here don't have online ordering, I just go to them and ask at the counter

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 3:17 AM, Dede80 said:
Thanks, others?

Probably not.  Jitsie is a unique and new company, they specialize in online trials bicycle and trials motorcycle parts and accessories because prior to their start up nothing like Jitsie existed.  Store front operations don't normally promote online inventories because they have their money invested in a store front.  Most trials bike dealers that operate in rural areas work out of a van, trailer or truck so they can have their inventory mobile and available at events.  If you are at an event and break something a dealer might even have what you need when you need it, if the business model is online shopping you would be waiting for parts to be delivered after the event and subject to additional shipping costs.

18 hours ago, lemur said:

Probabilmente no. Jitsie è un'azienda unica e nuova, specializzata in parti e accessori per biciclette da trial online e motociclette da trial perché prima del loro avvio non esisteva nulla di simile a Jitsie. Le operazioni di facciata del negozio normalmente non promuovono inventari online perché hanno i loro soldi investiti in una vetrina. La maggior parte dei rivenditori di biciclette da trial che operano nelle aree rurali lavorano con un furgone, un rimorchio o un camion in modo da poter avere il proprio inventario mobile e disponibile durante gli eventi. Se sei a un evento e rompi qualcosa, un rivenditore potrebbe anche avere ciò di cui hai bisogno quando ne hai bisogno, se il modello di business è lo shopping online aspetteresti che le parti vengano consegnate dopo l'evento e soggette a costi di spedizione aggiuntivi.

Well you're lucky, at events there are dealers who have almost nothing behind the van and at the most they tell you to bring them the bike to fix it

6 hours ago, Dede80 said:

Well you're lucky, at events there are dealers who have almost nothing behind the van and at the most they tell you to bring them the bike to fix it

Yes very lucky, I have access to all the parts that my dealer brings with him to events, plus new tires, boots and helmets.  Jitsie helmets to be exact 👍