EVO 200 MY 23 ?

alfonso

11 hours ago, Tr1AL said:

I think its important to to take into account what the OP is going to use this bike for and that his age is almost 60, the use is the easy route in UK club trials. I live in the UK and can say that if he is a fairly competent rider then he could have some good rides using a well prepped TWINSHOCK FANTIC or 200 TY YAMAHA a current 200cc mono shock is well on top of the job and if it cannot be coaxed into winning the class of white route in the UK  every time out then that is the riders fault not the bikes  The white EASY route that the OP is going to ride is not as difficult as this example of UK sections Terrain. https://youtu.be/Ev9FqM0g5hQ?feature=shared

You can ride any bike on the easiest route which is as it should be. 

Personally I think twin shocks should stay where there were made for the, 1960s etc 

But people like destroying classic machines and producing skeletal hybrids with almost no remblance to the originals.

And I am not referring to GOV132 by the way.

• 1 month later...

On 11/25/2023 at 10:24 AM, nhuskys said:

I had a '21 200 Factory, to which I added the Beta Heavy flywheel. I now have a '23 200 Factory with the standard flywheel, and like it better. It's a tad snappier and still has plenty of grunt.It raised my riding a level. It has near the power of a 250, but slightly lower ground speed with stock gearing. I ride in the Finger Lakes region of NY, and our conditions are quite muddy year round.

So you are running the stock gearing 11/42?