Hook A Brutha Up

half a tire right

I sold my TY :) Got a hold of this guy that "HAD" a Beta 4-sale in my price range to find out he sold it the day before yesterday!!How the Hell's that happen? :lol: Now I'm buggered!I've been searching classifieds everywhere to no avail,HELP PLEASE!Looking for a late 90's,(prefer Beta)but I'm open,,Under $2000.00 within 500mi.of Duluth Mn. Mail me here or (Doinked40@yahoo.com) Thanks a ton. Scott

makes you appreciate how local things are here on the Lancs /Yorks border

a dozen trials dealers falling overthemselves to sell you bikes and stuff within 12 mile radius and more bikes than you care to look at to choose from

and if you want the Montesa and Beta importers both within 20 miles sherco 40 miles GasGas 30 miles I'd have to travel almost 100 mile to get to the Scorpa importers

good luck in your search for a bike!

Edited by totalshell

there's a 2000 beta for sale  somewhere midwest. It re4ally clean are you on the MC trials list? If so it was there. If not contact me  tarakayhap@surewest and in the meantime I'll find it for you....Hap

That would be great!no I'm not on the list and I tried mailing you but what's the rest???? .what? .org,.net? (it's not .com) Thanks

Thanks my Brothers,I'm about e-mailed out,I've browsed hundreds of sites,(my eye's),,sent out 18 e-mails,no response yet from anyone.Now I know some are probably busy and alot that have bikes they wanna sell and don't always advertise,so I'm relying on word of mouth which somtimes works better.At this point I'm almost ready to consider a old Fantic or Aprila climber or maybe even another TY :thumbup: Anybody have any luck contacting Paynescyclecenter??I've mailed them 3 times in the last 60 day's,,,no response.

Hey, goto NEOTT.com (oklahoma's trials website, & home of October Test VBG)...

in there you will find a lot of links to quite a few clubs in middle usa.

As you follow those links to clubs closer to you, you will find more links to clubs in your area I am sure. IMHO, this is where you find bikes in the USA. Try that and the Gasgas usa importer's website, which has dealer links, and lists gasgas's forsale by private party under the "forsale" link.

OK, beyond that, I have 2 bikes forsale might be in your range? I'm in KS, I dont have Any Beta's, I have 2 decent starter bikes I would love to sell, both are 95's and one is a 250 the other is the 160 (makes a good young teen bike, or wife/girlfriend bike). 1500 each, make offers?

If you look at this site's "member Maps" you will see I live dang near dead central KS, or just North of Salina, but prolly just outside the 500 mile radius to be of help?

I have pics of the 2 95 models in condition, but dont have them with me at work today.

Email is valid with my profile, or sting32@gmail.com will get checked at least once a week.

Thanks Sting,I mailed yah,. A few broken links, and again outdated sites at Neott.com, I managed to get out 8 more e-mails,1 returned that the Beta had sold 3 years ago!and 4 returned (undeliverable)so far,.I figured it would take a week or two to find a bike,,thus not being the case, yet I will not be detoured from my quest.I NEED TO PUTT PUTT!!Anybody reads this and has a possibile bike for me,Please e-mail me here or doinked40@yahoo.com I have NO access to long distance. Thanks

Duluth:

not sure if it matters to you, but I might be going from Mpls Mn to central michigan and back this weekend.

k

the new USMTA organization in US has discussed a BB for travelling and transportation.

k