Mr. Showtime Dvd

jools

Got the new colley dvd this morning and - gotta say, it's good! The show he does on the prom during tt week is good. The places he rides :lol:, rides over two cannons by the port in douglas in the middle of the round-about, basically, anywhere he likes and also the show in madrid he does with raga and blazusiak is very good

Worth buying it!! :)

Awesome, I hire films from www.lovefilm.com

Put "Steve Colley - ***********" in my queue yesterday and it's being sent out today :-)

Incidentally, if anyone wants to watch it for free, as I'm a paying lovefilm.com member, drop me a PM and I'll send you a free 1 month trial so you can hire it out for nothing :thumbup:

I may even have a few 3 month free trials somewhere!

The PAckaging is the same (Mr Showman) But Amazon have got the title wrong. This could be down to the Disc supposedly being available before Christmas. Duke probably changed it when the release date dropped back to March.

Do you have to pay after that month like ?

What do you do when youve finished with it do you have to post it back to them ?

Hey up mate, if you cancel before your month is up you don't pay anything, quite a few people at work have done it :thumbup:

They arrive first class usually the day after they're posted and come in a prepaid return sleeve you just send back, no costs incurred on postage. Think you can get 2 disc at any one time on the free trial up to a month, but as I say, i think I've got two 3 months trials somewhere they sent me at xmas.