The Challenge

ringo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Alan, If Ringo and I can't be inside the tapes at the world round as the only US entries I'm out! Besides that's why Ringo was tossed out last time, inside the tapes without permission. Letting him in the tapes this time is the only garentee that he won't get tossed out again, which would ruin this shootout you guys are planning!

Hey, one more thing Alan! I SCORED at the US Championship last year, two 8th places. What's your best ever Pro class finish bud?

Also buddy boy, if only 13 international riders show up like last year at the US world round, Ringo and I will also SCORE World Championship points. The facts are, if you don't make the effort to enter, you can't be in the game. Half of life is just showing up!

At least Ringo and I are willing to enter the US world round! Who are you to say we are not qualified, isn't this a free country anymore?

Brian R, Sorry I'll come to a venue not the US world round only if the purse is BIG enough. I can't let you guys sell all those tickets and Ringo and I put on the show and take the hits, without a piece of the action. While you guys rake in the all cash.

I propose a minimum purse of One Million US dollars for the winner, $500 Grand for the loser. Otherwise it's the US world round where Ringo and I can score world chapmionship points.

Lasty, get your daughter training, take her to the world round and let her SEE Laia ride. The women's world championship is NO joke. I draw the line at poking fun at our lady athletes!

Edited by Mich Lin

The women's championship is not a joke here either.

I watched Louise take the Youth Nationals and the Women's

Champ at the same time 2 years ago. She was the best at both

and beat the boys at there own game. Laia is no joke,

Debbie is no joke.

It would only be a joke if someone entered and got a 5 intentionally

on every section just for national standings, that would cheapen the

sport, don't you think?

Brian, DUDE, quite baiting him. A simple mention and he's off on his rainman tangent.

DAMN! This thread was getting good until that.

beav, WE'RE NOT A TEAM. I'm taking your challenge and I'm going to annihilate you. I'm going to smack you down so hard that you'll cry like a baby and beg me to stop. When I'm done with you, you'll know the true meaning of humiliation as you sit in a corner with your head between your knees crying for Debbie to come scratch you back. You'll be swaying back and forth wearing a white jacket with your arms tied behind your back moaning about how you'll never be able to ride a trials motorcycle again and wondering why the lady on the intercom keeps saying "it's medication time". On the lighter side, you'll finally have found that blissfull place where you can sit day after saying

"I am the King of Big Screams"

I seems to me that there are a lot of people who'd like to see a "Ringo vs. The Beave" showdown and since both you guys are obviously well known in the US trials scene (for different reasons I suspect :beer: ) I reckon it could generate a quite a wad of cash. How 'bout using the proceeds to support some up and coming young American rider in some way?

I know that the challenge was issued in a semi-lighthearted way (?? I'm never really sure when reading Ringo's posts... sorry mate) but there's potential here... maybe get a few others involved and you could really kick-start something!

Edited by neonsurge

Neo, Ringo is Ringo!

I give him credit for two things- 1) He made an honest attempt at the indoor Endurocross in Vegas. He may have been out of his league but he jumped in and gave it his all.

2) He's a fun loving passionate guy!