Ive Tried Them All

dixie

Thats it for now i have tried all the new breed four bangers

the new scorpa seems nice (to early to tell )but the sherco was fine for about three months.

as a clubman level ride i think the scorpa will fit right in

I am finally getting used to my monty (really soft usable power with restictors in )

and the kit is on the way for the sherco ,now this bike is really an expert level bike (to much power for me)

Lots of people comment on the noise of the fourstroke have they never heard a pre 65 bike now that is noisey,but i love them aswell

b j

I would like to keep my sherco when its sorted but the wife would kill me

i bought the monty on the plastic

matty, I think b j like myself feels it is a bit early to truely judge the scorpa yet (its early days )As from our own experience a factory developed bike and a trials ready bike ar two verry different things.

We have not got the benifit of a factory mechanic in the garage;but i still wish the bike every success.I had three scorpas in a row inc the little 125f

I saw a 4t at the Mitchell being ridden by one of the minders and it looked great and sounded great . :wall: It's still a great bike to ride. Certainly my favourite bike I have ever had (when I could get it started :D ). I will no doubt get another one when its sorted. :blink:

seen some pictures of the 4t scorpa from the recent japaneese championship and they got a few close up shots of nozakis bike. they seem to be running keihin carbs on them. :wall: cant wait to ride one.

I video'd Narita riding his 4 stroke Scorpa on Ben Nevis, very smooth and flowing on a pretty tough section.

Loads of video footage been sent to Andy to post on TC but he's too busy chatting up Big Bad Bubba in Tennessee :wall:

PS

Any doubts about the Mont 4rt and it's EFI can be disproved when you see the video of Grant Morris (?) at Kilamalieu. I've watched it about 20 times so far :D

PS

Any doubts about the Mont 4rt and it's EFI can be disproved when you see the video of Grant Morris (?) at Kilamalieu. I've watched it about 20 times so far :wall:

and each time he has watched it the bike performs the same as it has every other time.