Novagar Trial Nxt Weekend

jonny beta

It's generally pretty classical sections, ie straight up streams/dry stream beds, some of which are limestone-type and very slippery. There are some loose rocky climbs, and a few twisty sections in streams over large boulders, where the odd bit of trick-riding is helpful. Sometimes there's the odd section in woodland but these were pretty easy last year. So in summary, woodland, streams, boulders, rocky climbs, just about everything except mud and sand....

Last year it was all off road. Two laps of 20 I think? Damned good trial, and it fitted in to the level the ACU were trying to aim the Novogar at. Nothing daft - I remember a lovely waterfall section - was hard but ridable by most of the entry. Some nice rock sections on the top.

I can't make it up there this year, but would definitely ride it if I could.

i'm gutted i've torn the ligaments in my ankle and wont be able to ride!!

i'll have to go to the pub and watch england instead! :wacko:

and for the first time ever i've got a decent number :D

Edited by original

There was about 20 yards down a grass verge last year, but worth checking with them, just in case the route changed.

Oh, and a few miles down a road when I missed the turn in the hailstorm.

Was it the same time of year last year??? I'm sure I remember a hailstorm and torrential rain??? Look at it this year - Ain't global warming great :D