First Mont

dr nick

I`ve just bought a 2003 315 after having a 98 Techno for about 5 years so I may be posting in here from time to time now, instead of the beta forum.I still think the Techno is a great bike its just I thought it was time to get something newer, but just as reliable.

A thing I like to do, as I did on the Beta ,is check all over to see where its been worn (not due to crashing) to see if I can prevent further wear in any way.My pet hate is the wear on the frame by the footpegs and on the swingarm, so I`ve ordered some of that carbon fibre lookalike sheeting to cover those areas (beta had plastic covers for swingarm)anyone else done this ? or used different stuff??

The only difficult thing I have found so far is switching the fuel petcock on and off,the choke isnt so bad.I have fitted the trick bit (cable tie) ,but still struggle to move it, but hey ho even montesa/honda cant be purfect.

I`m off to test it tomorrow for a few hours ,but so far,after the 15 mins of riding in front of my house ,it feels really good ,I hope I stay with that opinion .

Hello K good to be back

I was very busy last summer with a few projects (house extension etc)so didnt get out riding much and then I just got into the habit of not going riding...but have always been lurking on here <_<

I keep forgetting my bloody password though so havent posted anything

I`ll be riding a lot more now I`ve got the mont though

The nice a*** is i pic I took of the Mrs before we went out the other night.....(I WISH) :)